- Take a walk to your favorite cafe.
- hold hands along the way with your love.
- stop to notice the smells of tiny grapes in the neighbor's yard. eat one.
- grab the first table you see, because the french cafe gets busy.
- sip tea and slowly devour a tiny apricot tart, crocque monsieur.....and the sights and sounds around you.
- take out tiny little red book and write poems. the first ones that come to you.
- take your time leaving, let your tea run out.
- smile and breathe in your surroundings.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
A little Sunday instruction
Posted by Scintilla at 5:17 PM